AMH95 Gas Furnace
Up to 96% AFUE
Outstanding Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts.
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, our patented convertible technology helps eliminate the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. The AMH5 has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Heavy-duty Million-Air® stainless-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve with convertible technology that allows installer to activate two-stage operation with the flip of a dip switch
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts to high or low stage operation based on outside temperature without the need for an outdoor temperature sensor
- Durable SureStart® 110-volt
- Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Control board stores last diagnostic codes in memory and outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- All models comply with California
- Low NOx emissions standards