AMVM96 Modulating, Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
Outstanding Warranty Protection
Simply stated, we consider the AMVM96 modulating gas furnace to be our best. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Heavy-duty Million-Air® stainless-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Durable SureStart® 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Auto-comfort mode for enhanced dehumidification
- Humidification output terminals
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards