ACVC95 Two-Stage, Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
Up to 95% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communication System Compatible
Outstanding Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts.
Don't risk your home comfort on the coldest day of the year; install the long-lasting ACVC95 gas furnace. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 95%, which means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Heavy-duty Million-Air® stainless-steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Two-stage gas valve operates with ComfortNet communicating two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Durable SureStart® 110-volt Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards