HEPA Air Cleaner
The Goodman brand DMH900 Whole-House Air Cleaner uses HEPA, UVC Germicidal Lights (non-ozone producing) and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic Oxidation to filter and sterilize the air. This unit removes and destroys allergens and atmospheric dust, as well as biological and chemical contaminants and odors. The DMH900 can be mounted in a variety of positions: duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Exclusive US market distributor
- Up to 99.97% efficient at removing particles down to 0.3 micron
- Carbon Pre-filter protects the HEPA filter while removing odors, lint, hair and larger particles
- Up to 99.97% HEPA Media Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
- Two UVC Germicidal Lights enclosed in an anodized UV reflector to intensify UV rays
- The UVC light and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) filter decompose organic materials
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate Final Filter for removal of organic compounds and light gases
- Motor delivers 250 CFM of air, without adding static pressure to the HVAC system
- One-piece steel cabinet wrap
- Powder-coat paint finish
- Versatile installation — duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing
- Pre-punched openings and mounting template for easier installation; no external ducting require